Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Too hot to hook

or so you'd think. I'm not sure how hard up I'd have to be to pour myself into a black nylon dress and put on high heels and stand on a street corner, then get it on with a sweaty stranger in 42-degree (Celsius) heat. I imagine I'd have to be pretty f-in' hard up. And this woman last night had a big smile on her face, and her hair done. O la la. Γεια στο κουράγιο σου, κοπέλα μου.

I have some good pictures of the Spaz from yesterday, but they're on K's cam, so who knows when I can share them? ALSO, there is a chance they will be subject to CENSORSHIP!!! I wish to share with my few but select readers the full breadth of personality that is KAZZIE. Unfortunately there are those who would hide some of the spazzier shots behind the censor's heavy black curtain. I am not naming names, but you can probably guess who is behind the heavy handedness.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I thought based on the title this post would be about knitting :)

Sir Louris W. Badderson said...

Ha ha. Actually, it's crochet that uses a hook. Knitters use needles, not that I've picked up any of mine in way too long! DESPITE HAVING A SMALL NIECE TO KNIT FOR!