Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kazzie Bradshaw

Kazzie has been the recipient of many, many wonderful previously-loved clothes and toys from cousins and friends, as well as some shiny new things. Yesterday she wished to model some of her footwear. Thank you to Auntie Meredith for the beautiful shoes!!! (The Kaz also acquired a pair of wellies (I think from Miss N via Rach?) but wouldn't hold her foot stiff enough for me to get them on.)



If I'm not mistaken, the onesie came in the hernia-inducing box from Iowa (Auntie Jane and Co.). People have been so generous and the Spaz appreciates all her treasures! Sometimes she changes several outfits a day and now that she's started to put a little meat on her bones, the newborn stuff almost fits.


Greetings and thanks to everybody! (Spazzy little wave)

1 comment:

Meredith A.K. said...

Oh My Gosh the shoes look SOOOOOO cute! Nice photos of a beautiful baby, and so full of personality! I'm glad she's enjoying her footwear from Auntie Meredith:)