Tuesday, September 14, 2010

you choose

Would you rather hear about my failed chemo and hopelessness or see pictures of Kazzie?
I thought so.


I apologize that every picture of my niece I post has to include my thighs. I am spending some quality time with the Spaz since getting out of the clink (hospital) yesterday afternoon. The Vincristine leaves me with very little strength so I sit up with my knees bent and sit her up facing me. We have serious conversations, tell important secrets and sing songs.

Our favorite songs:
On Top of Spaghetti
Monster Mash (without the scary sound effects at the beginning)
Back to Back, Belly to Belly (Zombie Jamboree)
Hokey Pokey
Rubber Duckie (just joined the list)

1 comment:

Meredith A.K. said...

Fun, fun, fun and what a lucky niece. Sending all my love!