Friday, September 24, 2010

It's getting harder and harder

to find spazzy pictures of the Kaz to post. Pretty soon she will have outgrown her nickname but no worries, nicknames are thick on the ground around...

the priests' hole, from which we write.

I had some time with Kazzie this morning, absorbing valuable life-giving energy. In the following photo I am holding up her head, not giving her a right hook to the chops.

Compare the size of her hand, no, the size of her head, to my hand. When I tell you she's small, you've got to believe me. I don't remember what we were talking about and why her expression is so spazzy. I DO remember that we were listening to a Luis Miguel tune. You Trevia folks remember my poster, right?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, when I read your blog I do not expect to find pics of you punching babies, especially cute ones. Lesser friends might not stick by you when they see this--lucky for you I have little moral fiber.

P.S. Kazzie is adorable.