Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey, Pumpkin

Today I broke one of my firm and fast rules: I wore an article of clothing before washing it. Ever since Venia's mom (former underwear factory worker) told me what happens to clothes from fabric to packaging/store, I never ever wear something before washing it. I always think of people who don't have any clean underwear, like in college, and are too lazy or busy to go to the laundromat, so they buy a new three-pack or six-pack of Hanes to get through another few days. Take my word for it: This is gross. Do not do it. If you need more details (you don't), tell me in the comments.

BUT, I got an awesome package from the bro today, and had to wear my new hoodie around the 'hood!!! Couldn't wait to wash it. It's washable, right? Notice it has been signed by the entire Pumpkin Crew, and is full of positive pumpkin energy. Energy is definitely in long supply (not in short supply, get it?) at the Pumpkin House. Dude, the Pumpkin House deserves its own post some day. That place is unique. C'est tout ce qu'on peut dire.





Also in the package, amazing hand/body lotion (Kathy's Family Healing Lotion). Special stuff. Check it out here. And a sweet pumpkin show poster AND Worcester's own Mustard Plaster and accompanying cap. Early Christmas!!! Thanks, Pierre!
PS I am not as sickly and double-chinny as in the above pics! I want to believe this.

2 comments:

GNN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

oh man. i know this is true about the clothes and underwear, but i have tried to ignore it for a while. can i please ignore it?