Sunday, March 14, 2010

Temple in the middle of nowhere

This site had closed 25 minutes before we got there. It wasn't our destination but it was on the way. A temple for Artemis, if I recall, photographed too late in the day to look decent, and from too far away.


It was last week or the week before, I don't remember. This is the little helper building. I love little stone buildings.

And later we walked along the beach, where there were kids playing in the chill.

And then a very good coffee on a squishy leather sofa. And then sweet bread (not sweet breads) from the best place around to get sweet bread. It turned my mood around.

But today I'm battling a cold. With the help of K's chicken pot pie recipe. I cancelled my lesson and my lunch guests and am hoping that I'll be well enough to go to work tomorrow...

No comments: