Sunday, March 28, 2010

You carry it well, Elvis.

Of course the sis found the link to the news story about the Jimmy look-alike.

An aside: Why do I even waste my time with technology? It takes me ages to be a failure at it and it takes other people a second to do it right. Good thing I don't have self-esteem issues. Except for currently looking like a cross between Gollum and Miss Piggy (just blend the ugly parts of each).

Elvis the German cat weighs 14 kilos, apparently, whereas Jimmy weighs only 6. So why does Jimmy look bigger? Weird. I guess Elvis just carries it well. But if you go to the link you'll see a picture of the reportage. Unfortunately, you can't watch a video.

Do you feel like discussing the a-holeness of letting your cat become the fattest cat in Germany through overfeeding it and then giving it up for adoption because it has health problems related to obesity? Not really? Okay. Moving on.

Saturday I had a nice morning with Jiora at Marina Floisvou. I took lots of pictures with my cell which I can't post because of the technology involved in uploading pictures from my cell to the computer. I will get K to do it for me soon and post them all when I get back to the rat's nest from the Priests' Hole on Sunday. Jiora and I did quite a bit of walking (don't get too excited; "quite a bit" by current standards isn't all that much). Then came home and got the worst leg pains ever, so popped some strong drugs.

I am high on painkillers. Maybe that's why I have insomnia.

PS: Did everybody remember to participate in Earth Hour?

I wrote this Saturday night but the computer spontaneously blinked off and I let it go so the time/date stuff is weird in this post. Some I changed/edited, some I didn't.

No comments: