Thursday, January 22, 2009

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Today K said: "It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."
True actually. Not directly for me, but still.
Basically there was a pall over everything at work. I think something sad is happening but upper management (so to speak) is being very hush-hush about it. Vamos a.



Also: MILK is a great movie and you should see it.

Every day I walk through a big park on my way to work. It takes about twenty minutes or a little less. (You knew it wasn't actually a cat writing this, right?) The best thing about walking through the park is all the dogs. It's unbelievable how many people can leave their dogs off-leash and they just romp and come when they're called. Most times I am panting like a dog myself, because I'm usually running late. Of course the park also has cats and pigeons. And there are about eight cats that look like Lou. No real point to that, just an observation.

Guess what. Sometimes when I'm speed-walking down the lanes, listening to the MQP iPod, I'm just happy to be a normal person with hair, walking to my normal, undemanding job. I think about what I went through to get there and smile to myself. People who pass me surely lump me with those who make the park their home, as I carry a big red bag and have a goofy look on my face. PS to Pierre, thanks for providing me with every rap 'tune' recorded since the inception of the genre. Peace out. Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!