Monday, November 2, 2009

Cellmate paroled

I've said about all there is to say about her

PAUSE

On the radio the announcer said "rifiFI" in relation to a jewelery store heist. What?

END PAUSE

so look forward to tales of a new roommate after Wednesday, when my current cellmate will be returned from whence she came and none too soon, although I'm surprised that they're letting her go so soon. She seems to have so many ailments. But I guess their only problem here was getting her transplanted and her whites and platelets back up so they can pack her up and send her to her regular docs up North.

Next to get out is me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - Just discovered your blog....Awesome! Re: Rififi: I've seen the movie.... Here's a Wikipedia summary: Rififi (French: Du rififi chez les hommes) is a 1955 French crime film adaptation of Auguste le Breton's novel of the same name. Directed by American filmmaker Jules Dassin, the film stars Jean Servais as the aging gangster Tony le Stéphanois, Carl Möhner as Jo le Suédois, Robert Manuel as Mario Farrati and Jules Dassin as César le Milanais. The plot revolves around a burglary at a jewelry shop in the Rue de Rivoli. Tony, Jo, Mario and César band together to commit the almost impossible theft. The climax of the film is an intricate half hour heist scene depicting the crime in detail, shot in near silence, without dialogue or music. The fictional burglary has been mimicked by criminals in actual crimes around the world.
Miss you loads! -La Pulpante de la Californie

Sir Louris W. Badderson said...

Salut la pulpante!!!
Thanks for the explanation. Another French movie with a good title that I saw 2 sec's of while the cellmate was channel zapping: Attention au grisbi! But then I couldn't find it on imdb... Maybe I just imagined a movie called, Attention au grisbi! I love saying it over and over. Another good one: Black Mic-mac.

Love to les petites pulpantes