Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ΔΕΣ ΤΗ ΘΕΤΙΚΗ ΠΛΕΥΡΑ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ

from neither the perch nor the nest, but
the ospedale,
from which I will not write about rude,
stinky people, although I oh so easily
COULD
because there is lots of material
here,
instead:

The "Greek Elvis" gets credit for the finishing touches to the following plan, originally suggested by G and El in the comments, and which I will implement as soon as I return to the projects (my neighborhood) and, more specifically, the cuca hatchery (my building) and, most specifically, the rat's nest:

1. fill paper bag with dog poo
2. set bag on fire
3. ring bell and run away
4. Vromyar II comes to door, stomps on bag, covering shoe/slipper with flaming, stinky shit
5. ring back door bell (!) or in this case, throw sth on his balcony to draw his attention
6. Vromyar II runs through entire house to balcony, tracking dog shit throughout the flat

brilliant simply brilliant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the greek Elvis???

kicks from the fatherland,
AMALIA KAZZIE

Sir Louris W. Badderson said...

The Greek Elvis is G***inooie. I did not make this up. Kisses to the Spaz.