Sunday, May 30, 2010

Angel Weenie Buttenfly

from back in room 42...

I always say, if you buy clothes that are too tight and made from very ugly fabric, they might as well have something really clever written on them, such as the above. And spelled correctly, of course.

Dear Muffin-top girl,
Either you don't understand English and you're an idiot because you wear something that could say anything, OR you understand and are a huge dork.
Your friend,
The Queen of the MEGA Mainline

I would say that a garden hose sticking into your side and fed up ten inches into your chest qualifies as a MEGA mainline. Especially if it has the extra grossness factor of draining bloody fluid into a cool little plastic graduated container. [If I drown in my own sweat, of course, due to the fact that it's 150 degrees in here, the whole question of mainlines will be moot.]

I have also been given a cool contraption with plastic balls in it, which I get to take home when I check out. When you suck on the mouthpiece, the balls hit the top of the contraption. It's supposed to make your lungs stronger. They hadn't originally given me one but I asked for it because it looks cool. Right now I can only raise one ball...

Lots of neat equipment this time in the ospedale.
Also lots of brilliant drogas to keep me happy and pain-free.

"FOOD" TO AVOID:
1 ospedale food
2 airplane food
3 I will add to this list as I think of things

2 comments:

Kazzie and her Mum said...

#3 - "processed meat" that comes in an industrial sized metal can and is served on sandwiches in some countries. Needless to say, we have not eaten any sandwiches since we've been here.

K & K

p.s. about the idiots wearing t-shirts - in the marketplace tonight - 20 year old dude trying to be cool...written on his t-shirt "Happy 60th Mum!!"

RJN said...

I have a child's purse my friend sent me from Japan. It looks Hello Kitty-esque, with pink piping and brightly colored font and smileys and other cute graphics. The words on the purse however read like the creator learned all his English from a public bathroom wall. "I love you!" "Hey, Baby!" "So Sorry!" and right in the middle "F#%@!"