Monday, November 8, 2010

Spared incarceration

From the rat's nest, yay!!!
Went to hosp today, quickie blood tests, part one of mustardy goodness (trying to be positive here) and *back home* to the rat's nest!!! Another hour-and-a-half treatment tomorrow, then home for 3-4 weeks as long as I don't tankety tank too low. According to internet sources, side effects last the first week only...

Dare we be optimistic, just this once?

I will now go to the place on the green machine where scanned things are stored and try to ready the pics for my upcoming post about a weird religious experience in my past. Teaser: K dressed as a priest.

5 comments:

LN said...

Will this finally be the "bizarre childhood quasi-religious experience" you've been teasing us with? You'd make a great producer with all these teases!! ;)

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm glad you were sprung!

Mer said...

Cool that you are back at the Nest... I'd love to talk with you and will try to call you soon!

Sir Louris W. Badderson said...

Ahh. My three faithfuls have spoken... Yes this will be the strange religious thing. But I need a decent photo editing program on the green machine. (allowing me to crop, basically) Know of anything I can download for free, even for 30 days? Rach, enjoy Tejas!!! Mer, call me whenever-- I'm almost always home. We're GMT +2, remember. Then I'll call you back because I have free calls to the US. Or we can arrange a time.

hudson river said...

your blog is f-ing awesome marion, as are you. and can i just tell you that i have a whole heap of truly inspirational stories from dad's hospital to share with you that pretty much made me believe in the easter bunny. i think you're gonna be one of those. anyway, excuse me while i go back to my friday night reading (your blog)... can't stop clicking!

Hudson River (christina h)