Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Humpty Dumpty stood on a (6-foot) wall

(near the perch)
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. And landed flat on her face. AGAIN.
I was trying to uproot a plant. Abaroriza (no idea what it's called in English but it's geraniumy and repels mosquitoes). Pulled hard enough to lose my balance and the fig tree branch I reached for slipped through my chemo-numbed fingers. Typical for the 100-year-old lady I have become. Aye yae yae.

The toothsome fellow is amazing-- he eats everything! Seasoned for adults! Curried vegetable pie with feta! And, of course, staying at the rat's nest, EGGS. That's not really a surprise for a youngun, I know, but still.

The life-giving visitors are preparing to go. I will talk more about them when they are gone... tee hee hee.

New biopsy planned. Good thing but I have spent the last two and a half years slathering scar gel on the last spot. Oh well. Scar chest sera yo. Alive with scars is better than not.

No comments: